Book your RDU to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to IAH Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Kansas City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Houston (RDU to IAH)
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Houston, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to Houston.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 146,258 seats were available on flights from RDU to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125,642 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RDU to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Houston in 2009 was 82.29%.
- The shortest flight between RDU and IAH takes about 151 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Houston is 1043 miles.
- There were 125,642 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Houston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 171 seats.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Houston, TX takes about 152 minutes.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 76,030 passengers from RDU to IAH in 2009.
- Flight #151, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)