Book your RDU to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to IND
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Indianapolis (RDU to IND)
- The shortest flight between RDU and IND takes about 80 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to IND for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RDU to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Indianapolis, IN.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to IND in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 21,778 passengers from RDU to IND in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Indianapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 31,174 seats were available on flights from RDU to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,975 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to IND that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Indianapolis is 489 miles.
- Flight #2439, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Indianapolis from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Indianapolis, IN takes about 80 minutes.
- There were 21,975 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Indianapolis in 2009 was 72.08%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.