Book your RDU to ISP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Islip airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and ISP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to MacArthur with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to ISP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Islip (ISP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Islip on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to ISP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laughlin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Islip (RDU to ISP)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from RDU to ISP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Islip from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to ISP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from RDU to ISP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Islip, NY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Islip.
- 50 seats were available on flights from RDU to ISP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to ISP that year.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Islip in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Islip in 2009 was 100%.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Islip, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to ISP in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)