to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to JAN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Jackson in 2009 was 89.21%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to JAN for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Jackson, MS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from RDU to JAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Jackson from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 190 seats were available on flights from RDU to JAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to JAN that year.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Jackson, MS.
- American Airlines carried a total of 121 passengers from RDU to JAN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Jackson.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Jackson in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Dublin Ohio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.