Book your RDU to LEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Lexington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and LEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Blue Grass with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to LEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to LEX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Lexington (RDU to LEX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to LEX for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Lexington from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 300 seats were available on flights from RDU to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 272 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to LEX that year.
- There were 393 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Lexington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Lexington, KY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Lexington, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Lexington in 2009 was 90.67%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Lexington.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from RDU to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from RDU to LEX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to LEX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.