Book your RDU to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to London (RDU to LHR)
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to LHR in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- 78,368 seats were available on flights from RDU to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,335 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to LHR that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to London, UK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to London, UK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 49,335 passengers that flew from Raleigh to London in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and London from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to London.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to LHR for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to London in 2009 was 62.77%.
- American Airlines operated flights from RDU to LHR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 49,335 passengers from RDU to LHR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Virginia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.