to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from RDU to SDF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 102 passengers from RDU to SDF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Louisville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Louisville in 2009 was 67.33%.
- 344 seats were available on flights from RDU to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to SDF that year.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to SDF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Louisville from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Louisville, KY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Houston today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.