to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Madison from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from RDU to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to MSN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to MSN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Madison, WI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to MSN for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Madison.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Madison, WI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from RDU to MSN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Madison in 2009 was 73%.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 44 passengers from RDU to MSN in 2009.
- There were 73 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Madison in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barcelona Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oregon Coast Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.