Book your RDU to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Memphis (RDU to MEM)
- There were 46,442 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Memphis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Memphis, TN takes about 100 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Memphis is 634 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Memphis, TN.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between RDU and MEM takes about 100 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 46,072 passengers from RDU to MEM in 2009.
- Flight #2854, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 52,192 seats were available on flights from RDU to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,352 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to MEM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Memphis from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RDU to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Memphis in 2009 was 83.44%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Milwaukee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anchorage and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Myers Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Oahu today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.