Book your RDU to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Miami (RDU to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Flight #939, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Miami.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Miami, FL takes about 101 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 126,631 passengers from RDU to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 162,895 seats were available on flights from RDU to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126,934 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to MIA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Miami is 700 miles.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to Miami.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Miami.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Miami.
- There were 126,934 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Miami, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RDU to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between RDU and MIA takes about 101 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Miami in 2009 was 77.44%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.