Book your RDU to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to MKE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Milwaukee (RDU to MKE)
- There were 162 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to MKE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Milwaukee from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Milwaukee in 2009 was 85.51%.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Milwaukee, WI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to MKE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 186 seats were available on flights from RDU to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to MKE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 68 passengers from RDU to MKE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Milwaukee.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.