Book your RDU to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to YUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Montreal (RDU to YUL)
- Air Canada carried a total of 102 passengers from RDU to YUL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Montreal.
- Air Canada offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Montreal, Canada.
- Air Canada operated flights from RDU to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to YUL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Montreal from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- 128 seats were available on flights from RDU to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to YUL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 102 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Montreal in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Montreal in 2009 was 79.69%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.