Book your RDU to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to JFK
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to New York (RDU to JFK)
- The shortest flight between RDU and JFK takes about 66 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from RDU to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6586, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to New York.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Raleigh and New York.
- There were 205,290 passengers that flew from Raleigh to New York in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to New York.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to New York, NY takes about 68 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and New York is 426 miles.
- 280,125 seats were available on flights from RDU to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 205,290 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and New York from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 222 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to New York in 2009 was 73.29%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, American Eagle, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to New York, NY.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 90,417 passengers from RDU to JFK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.