Book your RDU to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to LGA
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to New York (RDU to LGA)
- The shortest flight between RDU and LGA takes about 67 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 109,105 passengers from RDU to LGA in 2009.
- American Eagle, Comair, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, American Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to New York, NY.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and New York is 431 miles.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Raleigh and New York.
- Flight #6524, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to New York in 2009 was 73.88%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to New York.
- Comair operated flights from RDU to LGA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 321,534 seats were available on flights from RDU to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 236,730 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to LGA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to New York.
- There were 236,730 passengers that flew from Raleigh to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to LGA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to New York, NY takes about 68 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Things to Do in Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Australia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.