Book your RDU to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Newark (RDU to EWR)
- There were 130,201 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Newark in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Newark is 416 miles.
- Colgan Air, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Uganda, Air Canada, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Newark from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Newark.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to EWR in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight between RDU and EWR takes about 66 minutes.
- 185,931 seats were available on flights from RDU to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,201 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to EWR that year.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Newark, NJ takes about 66 minutes.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 70,486 passengers from RDU to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Newark in 2009 was 67.62%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RDU to EWR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2439, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to EWR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.