Book your RDU to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to ORF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Norfolk (RDU to ORF)
- There were 719 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Norfolk in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to ORF in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Norfolk in 2009 was 81.25%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Norfolk from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from RDU to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 199 passengers from RDU to ORF in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to ORF for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Norfolk, VA.
- 886 seats were available on flights from RDU to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 719 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to ORF that year.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Norfolk.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)