Book your RDU to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to MCO
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Orlando (RDU to MCO)
- There were 299 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Orlando in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Orlando from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RDU to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Orlando in 2009 was 93.65%.
- 318 seats were available on flights from RDU to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to MCO that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Orlando.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to MCO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Orlando, FL.
- US Airways carried a total of 171 passengers from RDU to MCO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to MCO for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.