Book your RDU to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to PHL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Philadelphia (RDU to PHL)
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1839, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from RDU to PHL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 232,364 seats were available on flights from RDU to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181,853 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to PHL that year.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Philadelphia.
- The shortest flight between RDU and PHL takes about 61 minutes.
- There were 181,853 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Philadelphia is 336 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to PHL for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Philadelphia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Philadelphia in 2009 was 74.16%.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, Air Canada, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Philadelphia, PA.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to Philadelphia.
- US Airways carried a total of 105,741 passengers from RDU to PHL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Philadelphia, PA takes about 61 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.