Book your RDU to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to PIT
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Pittsburgh (RDU to PIT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to PIT for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 62.92%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- 43,962 seats were available on flights from RDU to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,993 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to PIT that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Pittsburgh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Connection, US Airways, Air Greenland, Republic Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RDU to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 26,993 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- American Connection carried a total of 26,463 passengers from RDU to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)