Book your RDU to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to PLS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Providenciales (RDU to PLS)
- USA 3000 operated flights from RDU to PLS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 164 passengers from RDU to PLS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Providenciales.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- 168 seats were available on flights from RDU to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to PLS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Providenciales in 2009 was 97.62%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to PLS for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Providenciales in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Providenciales from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to PLS in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.