to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Shreveport in 2009.
- 164 seats were available on flights from RDU to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to SHV that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 110 passengers from RDU to SHV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to SHV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to SHV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Shreveport from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RDU to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Shreveport, LA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Shreveport.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Shreveport in 2009 was 96.49%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.