to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Springfield, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 150 seats were available on flights from RDU to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to SGF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Springfield in 2009 was 95%.
- American Eagle offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Springfield, MO.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to SGF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Springfield from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 140 passengers from RDU to SGF in 2009.
- There were 140 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Springfield in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Springfield.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to SGF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to SGF for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.