Book your RDU to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to STL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to St. Louis (RDU to STL)
- American Eagle carried a total of 21,461 passengers from RDU to STL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between RDU and STL takes about 110 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to St. Louis.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 48,584 seats were available on flights from RDU to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,686 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to STL that year.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to St. Louis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to St. Louis, MO takes about 110 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to St. Louis in 2009 was 86.94%.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to St. Louis, MO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and St. Louis is 667 miles.
- Flight #4415, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to St. Louis.
- There were 41,686 passengers that flew from Raleigh to St. Louis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and St. Louis from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.