to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 144 seats were available on flights from RDU to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to SYR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 36 passengers from RDU to SYR in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to SYR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to SYR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Syracuse.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Syracuse in 2009 was 72.91%.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Syracuse, NY.
- There were 68 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Syracuse in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Syracuse from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Key West Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bonaire and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kiawah Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.