to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 300 passengers from RDU to TLH in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Tallahassee, FL.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Tallahassee.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RDU to TLH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to TLH for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Tallahassee from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to TLH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Tallahassee in 2009 was 75.1%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 472 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Tallahassee in 2009.
- 644 seats were available on flights from RDU to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 472 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to TLH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.