Book your RDU to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to TUS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Kansas City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bloomington MN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Tucson (RDU to TUS)
- 142 seats were available on flights from RDU to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to TUS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Tucson from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to TUS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from RDU to TUS in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Tucson in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Tucson.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to TUS for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Tucson in 2009 was 25.35%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Tucson, AZ.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RDU to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)