Book your RDU to VIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Vienna airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and VIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Vienna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to VIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vienna (VIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vienna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to VIE Route Map
Looking for Puerto Rico Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lauderdale by the Sea you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Vienna (RDU to VIE)
- There were 314 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Vienna in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Vienna in 2009 was 87.71%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Vienna from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- World Airways operated flights from RDU to VIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 358 seats were available on flights from RDU to VIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 314 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to VIE that year.
- World Airways offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Vienna, Austria.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Vienna.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to VIE for World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Vienna, Austria in 2009 was World Airways' MD-11 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- World Airways carried a total of 314 passengers from RDU to VIE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to VIE in 2009 was World Airways' MD-11 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-11 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)