Book your RAP to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rapid City to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RAP and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rapid City Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RAP to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rapid City (RAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rapid City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RAP to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Rapid City Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RAP to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rapid City to Minneapolis (RAP to MSP)
- The shortest flight between RAP and MSP takes about 64 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rapid City to Minneapolis in 2009 was 80.83%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Rapid City to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RAP to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rapid City, SD to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Rapid City, SD to Minneapolis, MN takes about 67 minutes.
- Flight #498, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Rapid City to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 9,619 passengers from RAP to MSP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RAP to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Rapid City, SD to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight distance between Rapid City and Minneapolis is 490 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Rapid City and Minneapolis.
- 20,943 seats were available on flights from RAP to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,630 passengers flew on all flights from RAP to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from RAP to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rapid City and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- There were 16,630 passengers that flew from Rapid City to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Rapid City to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Holocaust Museum you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.