to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rapid City and Seattle from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from RAP to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Rapid City, SD to Seattle, WA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rapid City to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing RAP to SEA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rapid City to Seattle in 2009 was 64%.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Rapid City to Seattle in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RAP to SEA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from RAP to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from RAP to SEA that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 32 passengers from RAP to SEA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rapid City, SD to Seattle, WA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Myrtle Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.