to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rapid City and Sioux Falls.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 73 passengers from RAP to FSD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RAP to FSD for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- 166 seats were available on flights from RAP to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from RAP to FSD that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Rapid City, SD to Sioux Falls, SD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rapid City to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 72.11%.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Rapid City to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rapid City, SD to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from RAP to FSD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RAP to FSD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rapid City and Sioux Falls from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wailea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.