Book your REC to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Recife to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between REC and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guararapes Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
REC to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Recife (REC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Recife on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
REC to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Guararapes Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from REC to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Recife to Miami (REC to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from REC to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Recife to Miami.
- American Airlines offers flights from Recife, Brazil to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing REC to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 39,065 passengers from REC to MIA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Recife, Brazil to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 39,065 passengers that flew from Recife to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Recife and Miami from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from REC to MIA for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Recife to Miami in 2009 was 64.32%.
- 62,079 seats were available on flights from REC to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,065 passengers flew on all flights from REC to MIA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)