Book your RDD to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Redding to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDD and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Redding Municipal to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDD to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Redding (RDD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Redding on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDD to PDX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Redding to Portland (RDD to PDX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Redding and Portland from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- Horizon Air, Skywest Air offer flights from Redding, CA to Portland, OR.
- 17,718 seats were available on flights from RDD to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,637 passengers flew on all flights from RDD to PDX that year.
- There were 11,637 passengers that flew from Redding to Portland in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Redding, CA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Redding and Portland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDD to PDX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 11,616 passengers from RDD to PDX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDD to PDX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air operated flights from RDD to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Redding to Portland in 2009 was 66.7%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.