to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDM to LAX for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Redmond, OR to Los Angeles, CA.
- There were 20,552 passengers that flew from Redmond to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Redmond to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.09%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Redmond, OR to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air operated flights from RDM to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 20,552 passengers from RDM to LAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Redmond to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDM to LAX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- 26,914 seats were available on flights from RDM to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,552 passengers flew on all flights from RDM to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Redmond and Los Angeles from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)