Book your RDM to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Redmond to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDM and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Robert's Field to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDM to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Redmond (RDM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Redmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDM to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Redmond to Los Angeles (RDM to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDM to LAX for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Redmond, OR to Los Angeles, CA.
- There were 20,552 passengers that flew from Redmond to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Redmond to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.09%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Redmond, OR to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air operated flights from RDM to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 20,552 passengers from RDM to LAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Redmond to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDM to LAX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- 26,914 seats were available on flights from RDM to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,552 passengers flew on all flights from RDM to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Redmond and Los Angeles from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)