Book your RDM to MFR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Redmond to Medford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDM and MFR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Robert's Field to Rogue Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDM to MFR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Redmond (RDM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Redmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Medford (MFR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDM to MFR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Redmond to Medford (RDM to MFR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Redmond to Medford in 2009 was 59.6%.
- Skywest Air operated flights from RDM to MFR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air, Horizon Air offer flights from Redmond, OR to Medford, OR.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 118 passengers from RDM to MFR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDM to MFR in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- There were 214 passengers that flew from Redmond to Medford in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Redmond and Medford.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Redmond and Medford from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Redmond, OR to Medford, OR in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDM to MFR for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- 358 seats were available on flights from RDM to MFR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 214 passengers flew on all flights from RDM to MFR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)