Book your YQR to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Regina to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YQR and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Regina Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YQR to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Regina (YQR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Regina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YQR to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Regina Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YQR to LAS
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Regina to Las Vegas (YQR to LAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Regina to Las Vegas in 2009 was 83.61%.
- 10,817 seats were available on flights from YQR to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,158 passengers flew on all flights from YQR to LAS that year.
- WestJet operated flights from YQR to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet carried a total of 9,158 passengers from YQR to LAS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Regina and Las Vegas from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQR to LAS for WestJet is the B737-6 built by Boeing with 119 seats.
- There were 9,158 passengers that flew from Regina to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQR to LAS in 2009 was WestJet's B737-6 from Boeing. The B737-6 started flying in 2002.
- WestJet offers flights from Regina, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Regina, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Regina to Las Vegas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)