Book your YQR to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Regina to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YQR and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Regina Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YQR to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Regina (YQR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Regina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YQR to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Regina Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YQR to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Regina to Minneapolis (YQR to MSP)
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Regina, Canada to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQR to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Regina and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- There were 32,990 passengers that flew from Regina to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Regina, Canada to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQR to MSP for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 32,670 passengers from YQR to MSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Regina to Minneapolis in 2009 was 63%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Regina and Minneapolis.
- 54,486 seats were available on flights from YQR to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,990 passengers flew on all flights from YQR to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from YQR to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)