Book your RNO to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Davenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Reno Tahoe Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RNO to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Chicago (RNO to ORD)
- 61,891 seats were available on flights from RNO to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,842 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to ORD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to ORD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Reno and Chicago is 1671 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Reno to Chicago.
- There were 48,088 passengers that flew from Reno to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reno and Chicago.
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Reno, NV to Chicago, IL.
- Flight #1750, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Reno to Chicago.
- American Airlines operated flights from RNO to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between RNO and ORD takes about 197 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Chicago in 2009 was 76.51%.
- The average flight time from Reno, NV to Chicago, IL takes about 197 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Chicago from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Reno to Chicago.
- American Airlines carried a total of 47,744 passengers from RNO to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)