Book your RNO to COU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and COU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Columbia Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to COU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (COU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to COU Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Columbia (RNO to COU)
- North American Airlines carried a total of 178 passengers from RNO to COU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Columbia, MO in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Columbia from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Reno to Columbia.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to COU in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- North American Airlines operated flights from RNO to COU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 178 passengers that flew from Reno to Columbia in 2009.
- North American Airlines offers flights from Reno, NV to Columbia, MO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to COU for North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Columbia in 2009 was 89.45%.
- 199 seats were available on flights from RNO to COU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 178 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to COU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)