Book your RNO to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RNO to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Los Angeles (RNO to LAX)
- Horizon Air operated flights from RNO to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Reno, NV to Los Angeles, CA takes about 63 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Reno to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Los Angeles from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Reno to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to LAX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to LAX for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Reno and Los Angeles is 390 miles.
- There were 69,986 passengers that flew from Reno to Los Angeles in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reno and Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Los Angeles in 2009 was 80.78%.
- Horizon Air, Skywest Air offer flights from Reno, NV to Los Angeles, CA.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 62,772 passengers from RNO to LAX in 2009.
- The shortest flight between RNO and LAX takes about 63 minutes.
- 89,932 seats were available on flights from RNO to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,986 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Phoenix? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Houston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Dominican Republic today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.