Book your RNO to PIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Pocatello airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and PIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Pocatello Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to PIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pocatello (PIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pocatello on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to PIH Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Atlantic City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hampton Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Pocatello (RNO to PIH)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Pocatello in 2009 was 54%.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Reno, NV to Pocatello, ID.
- There were 27 passengers that flew from Reno to Pocatello in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Pocatello, ID in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 27 passengers from RNO to PIH in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Reno to Pocatello.
- Skywest Air operated flights from RNO to PIH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Pocatello from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to PIH for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from RNO to PIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to PIH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to PIH in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)