Book your RNO to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to PDX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Portland (RNO to PDX)
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to PDX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air operated flights from RNO to PDX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Portland, OR in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 7,217 passengers that flew from Reno to Portland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to PDX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Reno, NV to Portland, OR.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Portland from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 6,750 passengers from RNO to PDX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Portland in 2009 was 71.36%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Reno to Portland.
- 10,334 seats were available on flights from RNO to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,750 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to PDX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)