Book your RNO to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RNO to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Salt Lake City (RNO to SLC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to SLC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 83.41%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RNO to SLC using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Reno and Salt Lake City.
- There were 125,533 passengers that flew from Reno to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Reno to Salt Lake City.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Reno to Salt Lake City.
- The shortest flight between RNO and SLC takes about 63 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Salt Lake City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 151,824 seats were available on flights from RNO to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125,533 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to SLC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 71,747 passengers from RNO to SLC in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Reno and Salt Lake City is 422 miles.
- Flight #4507, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Reno to Salt Lake City.
- The average flight time from Reno, NV to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 63 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, American Airlines, Skynet Airlines offer flights from Reno, NV to Salt Lake City, UT.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cincinnati? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Padre Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Zurich Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Curacao Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.