Book your RNO to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Reno Tahoe Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RNO to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to San Francisco (RNO to SFO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reno and San Francisco.
- Skywest Air, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Reno to San Francisco.
- Flight #717, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Reno to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight between RNO and SFO takes about 46 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to SFO in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 93,096 passengers that flew from Reno to San Francisco in 2009.
- 133,320 seats were available on flights from RNO to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,096 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to SFO that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Reno and San Francisco is 192 miles.
- Skywest Air operated flights from RNO to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and San Francisco from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 59,592 passengers from RNO to SFO in 2009.
- The average flight time from Reno, NV to San Francisco, CA takes about 46 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to San Francisco in 2009 was 69.93%.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Reno to San Francisco.
- Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Reno, NV to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels Downtown you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.