Book your RNO to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reno to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RNO and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RNO to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RNO to SEA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Reno Tahoe Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RNO to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reno to Seattle (RNO to SEA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reno and Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Seattle from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Seattle in 2009 was 80.34%.
- There were 75,793 passengers that flew from Reno to Seattle in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from RNO to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 93,836 seats were available on flights from RNO to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,327 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to SEA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to SEA in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Reno, NV to Seattle, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to SEA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 75,304 passengers from RNO to SEA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)