to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RNO to SPS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from RNO to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 140 seats were available on flights from RNO to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from RNO to SPS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Reno to Wichita Falls.
- American Airlines offers flights from Reno, NV to Wichita Falls, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 128 passengers from RNO to SPS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reno to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 91.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing RNO to SPS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reno and Wichita Falls from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 319 passengers that flew from Reno to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reno, NV to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Fiji Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.