Book your KEF to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reykjavik to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEF and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Keflavik Intl. to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEF to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEF to BGR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reykjavik to Bangor (KEF to BGR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to Bangor in 2009 was 44.7%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Bangor from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to BGR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 291 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to Bangor in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 289 passengers from KEF to BGR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reykjavik and Bangor.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to BGR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Ryan International, Air Greenland offer flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to Bangor, ME.
- 610 seats were available on flights from KEF to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 291 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to BGR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Bangor, ME in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International operated flights from KEF to BGR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)