to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to Bangor in 2009 was 44.7%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Bangor from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to BGR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 291 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to Bangor in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 289 passengers from KEF to BGR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reykjavik and Bangor.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to BGR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Ryan International, Air Greenland offer flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to Bangor, ME.
- 610 seats were available on flights from KEF to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 291 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to BGR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Bangor, ME in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International operated flights from KEF to BGR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)