Book your KEF to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reykjavik to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEF and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Keflavik Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEF to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEF to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Keflavik Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KEF to BOS
|Icelandair||Boeing 757-200 (winglets)|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reykjavik to Boston (KEF to BOS)
- Air Greenland operated flights from KEF to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 51,905 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to Boston in 2009.
- 71,628 seats were available on flights from KEF to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,905 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to BOS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to Boston in 2009 was 71.55%.
- Icelandair carried a total of 51,740 passengers from KEF to BOS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to BOS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Boston from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to BOS for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Boston, MA in 2009 was Icelandair's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Icelandair, Ryan International offer flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to Boston, MA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reykjavik and Boston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)