Book your KEF to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reykjavik to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEF and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Keflavik Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEF to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEF to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reykjavik to Hartford (KEF to BDL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to BDL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to BDL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from KEF to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Hartford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)