to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 960 seats were available on flights from KEF to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 466 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to IND that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 466 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Indianapolis from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to IND in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International offers flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to Indianapolis, IN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to Indianapolis in 2009 was 48.77%.
- Ryan International operated flights from KEF to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Reykjavik to Indianapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to IND for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 210 seats.
- Ryan International carried a total of 466 passengers from KEF to IND in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.