Book your KEF to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reykjavik to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEF and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Keflavik Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEF to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEF to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reykjavik to Los Angeles (KEF to LAX)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Reykjavik to Los Angeles.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 289 passengers from KEF to LAX in 2009.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Los Angeles from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from KEF to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 289 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to Los Angeles in 2009 was 94.44%.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to LAX in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- 306 seats were available on flights from KEF to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 289 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to LAX for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Des Moines? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.